I have decided to start putting up some pictures since Josh and Amanda have done so well with their blog. I will start with these three pics of my three kids. They were taken witht he new Canon 30D that I bought for the dental office and had to bring home for the weekend to learn how to use it. I'm sad that I had to take it back. It took some really nice pictures. These were taken at Grandma Cook's house dipping chocolates with Aunt JoAnn and some of her friends. This first one is my Clara. I love her. She did a whole series of poses here, this is the least silly.
Isaac had fun dipping and eating as well. I do believe he is my favorite boy in the world. He loved to see the prisms making rainbows on Grandma Cooks kitchen walls. He was good enough to walk out the door on his own when it was over even though Duke was standing there. (He is a large Black Lab, but as gentle as a kitten.)
1 comment:
I can't believe how big the kids are getting. We are so excited for you to add one more to your family. Family of 6!! wow, that sounds big. So fun. We miss all you guys since we moved down to Texas. We look forward to coming to visit.
Post a Comment